Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate and Stearic Acid.
Suggested Dosage: 3 tablets, twice daily or as directed by physician
**Daily Value (DV) not established. Products are condition based.
1) Saw palmetto supports the body's ability to reduce the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
2) DHT is a more potent male hormone than testosterone seems to play a role in the development or exacerbation of benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH, and prostate cancer.
3) Research conducted in Europe since the beginning of the 1980's shows that saw palmetto reduced by nearly 50 percent the number of times BPH sufferers had to get up to go to the bathroom during the night and significantly reduced painful of difficult urination.
More on the benefits of saw palmetto.
1) Acts as an antioxidant.
1) New research recently presented at the 90th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) provides evidence that an all natural supplement of tomato Lycopene may help to prevent prostate cancer.
2) The American Cancer Society estimates that there will be 334,500 new cases of prostate cancer this year. Prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men and will kill over 40,000 in the United States this year. Lycopene, an natural antioxidant found in a number of fruits and vegetables, is being associated with a reduction in the risk of prostate cancer.
3) Lycopene, a natural antioxidant found in a number of fruits and vegetables, is being associated with a reduction in the risk of prostate cancer. Recent studies conducted by a Harvard professor indicate that Lycopene, the red pigment of the tomato, which is a powerful caroteniod, seems to be one of the most potent antioxidants that works for prostate cancer prevention.
1) The pygeum bark contains three groups of active constituents: phytosterols (including beta-sitosterol), pentacyclic triterpenoids (including ursolic and oleaic acids) and ferulic esters of long-chain fatty alcohols (including ferulic esters of docosanol and tetracosanol).
2) Studies indicate that pygeum reduces the symptoms of BPH, postponing the need for more powerful drugs or surgery.
More on the benefits of pygeum.